Wednesday, September 23, 2009

physicist humour

this passage is given by our solid state lecture and i like it ^^. Maybe this is due to i am going to become a physicist? haha... for me it is juz a nice passage ^^. I did wan to post it out long time ago and share with all of you but busy life have left this idea behind. I found back that piece of paper when I am busy arranging my notes. So, now I decide to post it out ^^ .



 in the future, time travel is possible and all of the famous scientists that have ever been are rounded up for conference. They decide to play hide-and-seek.

Einstein is the one who has the den. He is suppose to count up to 100 and then start searching. Everyone starts hiding except for Newton. Newton juz draws a one metre square and stands in it, right in front of Einstein.

Einstein finished counting up to 100, open his eyes and finds Newtons standing in front of him. Einstein tags the den and shouts " Newtons is out! Newton's out!"

Newtons deneid this and says " I am not out ". He then claims that he is not Newton.

All of the scientists come out to listen and Newton says " i am standing in a quare area one metre square. That means that i am one Newton per metre square. Hence i am pascal."

(hints: newton per metre square = pascal )

for me this is a nice passage ^^  hope all of u enjoy it

No comments: